Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wednesday≠Book Review Time

I've been writing so much this last week that I've not read a book to review. I've actually been toying with the idea of discontinuing my book reviews and only writing recommendations when I have them. I would recommend whatever strikes my fancy. Shoes. CDs. Movies. Recipes. TV shows. Paints. Books, of course. Whatever. Something like Friday Fabs. What do y'all think?

BTW: Huzzah for the writing! It is moving along swimmingly. *Cue the Hallelujah Chorus*

11 comments:

Tess said...

echoing the chorus of angels....

nothing better than a writing groove. nothing at all.

and, I like the fab friday idea. :)

Patti said...

I'll join that chorus, but I can't sing at all.

Judy Croome | @judy_croome said...

I love your book reviews, Lois, but your own writing has to take precedence. So if you only have time for recommendations - why not?

Rebecca Ramsey said...

Yey for the writing going well!

Alyssa said...

*joins in the chorus* I think that any review you do would be great. It would be interesting to see your reviews on things other than books. Go for it! :) What are y'all doing for Thanksgiving?

Kasie West said...

I think writing is an excellent excuse for the no reviews. I like your idea of reviewing whatever strikes your fancy as well. Those could be all sorts of fun. :)

Tamika: said...

Halleujah!

Davin Malasarn said...

Hazzah indeed. That's nice news! I'd be curious to see what sorts of other things you recommend. :)

Grace said...

I'm joining the chorus!!! Great news. Wednesday wendings would be interesting...

kah said...

I'm singing too! (now well, but still giving it my all). I like the recommendation idea.

Jessie Oliveros said...

I say whatever takes the stress off you. Who needs pressure when you are blogging? Yea for coming along with your book! Send some of your productivity my way!